Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Same Results

Well as a die hard Rams fan, I can admit I am glad this season is over. I never thought after last years season that it could get any worse. I was wrong. this years effort is one that I wish to forget quickly. The only positive thing I can think of is that I am not a Detroit Lions fan.

I had a rare privilege to see the Rams live twice this year (I live in Augusta Ga). I was at the game Sunday and at least it was an exciting game. The other game I got to see this year, was against the Cowboys, which was one of the only two Rams victories.

The Falcons did what they needed to do, they ran the ball down the Rams throats. 263 total yards rushing and an astounding 8.2 yards per carry.

Christmas came early for me when I heard that Jay Zygmunt president of football operations and John Shaw Rams president resigned. Bill Devaney was promoted to Shaw's position and "will be responsible for all player personnel decisions, including the draft, free agent acquisitions, trades and other transactions". This was way overdue.

I am excited about the shake up and I am hopeful that the Rams can avoid the same results.

"See you on the hit side" #21

No comments: