Tuesday, September 25, 2007

What a Long Strange Trip It's Been

Now I've never been a "Dead Head", but I admit
I did see them twice. It's amazing what the mind can
see under such colorful circumstances. After the
first 3 games of the season, I'm wondering if the
Rams have stashed away some old "Jerry Garcia
secret punch". Maybe they order mushroom pizzas
before the games. I can't figure this team out at all.

Bulger signs a new deal and gets "happy feet". Marc,
the money was for football, not the ballet. I understand
that the O-line is beat up, but hang in there and play
the game.

The worst news is that Steven Jackson has a groin pull.
There might be more to it than what the Rams are saying,
stay tuned.

On the defensive side, there wasn't much to brag about
either. The Rams gave up 182 total rushing yards with an
average 5.7 yards per carry.

Is anyone on the Rams coaching staff looking at the
trend here? Tampa Bay is not an offensive powerhouse.

Next is Dallas. After they took apart Chicago's defense
Sunday night, the Rams are in for a long day. It's been
a long strange trip, but I'm ready to come down at any time.
Any Rams want to join me?


"See You on the hit side" #21

No comments: